Truncated Domes for Concrete Surfaces | Durable ADA Tiles | Cost-Effective Surface Mount (Retro-Fit) Truncated Domes | Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware Included
High-quality proven technology. Ceramic resin truncated domes tiles have been covering the USA for decades. A cost-effective, long-lasting tactile warning system for in-place concrete surfaces. This innovative and durable retro-fit system features ADA compliant dome geometry, easy to apply industrial adhesive, and secure anchoring hardware. Access Tile's Surface Applied tile is engineered to Federally mandated detectable warning requirements allowing contractors and property managers to economically upgrade any existing concrete surface to meet ADA code.
Truncated Domes Depot: National Distributor of ADA Tactile Warning Truncated Domes Tiles
American Made. ADA and California Compliant. Every Order Ships Free.
- ADA Federal and State required 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing
- The 0.9" base and 0.45" top dome diameter is compliant with ADA Federal and State regulations for truncated dome size and spacing
- Fully complies with ADA and OSHA surface height transitions requirements to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined, both in a side-by-side or end-to-end configuration
- The wide in-line dome spacing is designed to facilitate a smooth transition for strollers, wheelchairs, and pedestrians using walkers
- Audible detectability technology is engineered for sound amplification
- By engineering these tiles with a load transfer design, with bosses located directly under domes, loads are transferred directly to substrate, enhancing longevity of tiles
- Bevelled perimeter edge meets ADA vertical displacement requirements
- Strategically placed pre-formed fastener hole locations allow for easy installation
- Tiles are shipped with color-matched fasteners and Tactile/Bond adhesive that is designed and tested to be both a structural adhesive and perimeter edge sealant
- Locations to apply provided adhesive are identified on reverse side of tile for easy, error-free installation
- Interactive sizes – all tiles maintain pattern repeat when mounted either side-to-side or top-to-bottom