Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 1' x 1' - ADA Compliant
Truncated Domes Surface Applied Paving Tiles - 1' x 1' Size
Truncated Domes are only shipped via our Free Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. This product ships from New York warehouse, typically in 1-4 business days.
After many years of study, truncated domes have been determined by the ADAAG United States Access Board to be the only fully compliant paving tiles. They are the most easily visible for sight impaired persons, as well as supplying necessary surface detection characteristics.
These high-quality American Made Access Tiles are distributed nationally by Truncated Domes Depot, where every order gets free shipping.
ADA Compliant Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surface Installation
- Truncated domes spacing of 2.35" center-to-center meets ADA State & Federal requirements
- Size of truncated domes is compliant with ADA requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transition to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture for exceptional slip resistance in wet as well as dry conditions
- Bottom has textured surface to allow optimum bonding of applied adhesive
- Error-free installation is made easy by adhesive location markers on underside. Adhesive is included with tile.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions