For Concrete Surfaces | UltraTech Truncated Domes ADA Pads for Installation on Concrete Surfaces | Adhesive and Anchoring Hardware Included
These ADA compliant truncated domes pads made of industrial strength urethane are virtually unbreakable. No truncated domes are designed or manufactured to be attached with a sledgehammer, but unlike hard tiles that would crack when struck, sledgehammer blows would leave these truncated dome pads undamaged, as the impact of each strike would be absorbed and distributed through the heavy gauge urethane.
Popular in Florida, where the product is manufactured, these flexible truncated domes pads are used throughout America when a resilient surface is wanted. Easy for pedestrians, durable, and resistant to shocks and the wheels of heavy carts, ADA pads made of industrial heavy-gauge urethane offer an excellent option for many environments.
Urethane ADA Truncated Dome Pads - Key Features and Benefits
- ADA Pads are available in (4) sizes: 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’ and 2’ x 5’
- (4) Colors available to meet the ADA contrast rule, Safety Yellow, Black, brick red and safety red
- Flexible, resilient construction allows pad to form to fit slight dips, slopes and inclines in sidewalks and walkways
- Better slip resistance than composite tiles
- Better impact resistance than composite tiles
- Ultra-ADA Pads are Virtually Unbreakable
- Ultra-ADA Pads are designed for the visually impaired to feel the raised, truncated domes with their feet. This, in combination with the tapping cane, can alert them to a different surface than the surrounding concrete sidewalk and an upcoming intersection. But the tactile and contrasting colors of truncated domes increase alertness and safety for the sighted, as well.
- Installs quickly and easily using adhesive and anchors (included with pads)