Truncated Domes - Flexible Urethane ADA Pads - 2' x 4'
Flexible Urethane Truncated Dome ADA Pads - Retrofit Style for Installation on Concrete Surfaces
Made in American by UltraTech and Distributed Nationally by Truncated Domes Depot. All orders Ship Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. This product is shipped from Florida in 1-4 business days.
These 24" x 48" size flexible truncated domes pads offer advantages not found in hard tiles made of ceramics, fiberglass or other composites. The heavy-gauge urethane material of this product, reinforced for even more strength and durability, allows these flexible ADA pads to be applied to slightly irregular surfaces, or on slight inclines/declines in ground level.
Slip resistance ratings are excellent and longevity of these reinforced ADA dome pads exceeds the five-year minimum required by federal law. Hard enough to offer required audible detection from the tapping of a cane, but having a slightly spongy resilience makes these urethane truncated domes virtually unbreakable.
Detectable warnings that are installed must meet the following requirements.
- They shall consist of raised truncated domes with a diameter of nominal 0.9 in (23 mm), a height of nominal 0.2 in (5 mm) and a center-to-center spacing of nominal 2.35 in (60 mm)
- They shall contrast visually with adjoining surfaces, either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light. The material used to provide contrast should contrast by at least 70%.*
- The material used to provide contrast shall be an integral part of the walking surface
- Detectable warnings used on interior surfaces shall differ from adjoining walking surfaces in resiliency or sound-on-cane contact
Looking for truncated domes that can be installed on asphalt surfaces often found in parking lots and pedestrian paths? See our Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes Mats for both Concrete and Asphalt.
Flexible Urethane Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions