Truncated Domes Resources
Shop the Best Selling Truncated Domes in each category from Truncated Domes Depot
Installation of truncated domes varies depending on the style of product being used.
Below you'll find printable†instructions and†videos that will walk you through the installation of truncated domes products including self-adhesive truncated domes mats, surface applied truncated domes tiles, and cast-in-place truncated domes tiles.
Resources & Installation Instructions for Truncated Domes
Self-adhesive truncated domes mats are the simplest and easiest product to install, and can be used on both asphalt or concrete surfaces. See our video below.
Surface Applied Truncated domes tiles can be installed on existing concrete surfaces. But they are not used on asphalt surfaces; only self-adhesive truncated domes mats will work on asphalt surfaces. See our video below.
Surface Applied Flexible Urethane ADA Pad Resources:
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
- ADA Truncated Domes Surface Applied Available Colors
- Powerbond Adhesive Instructions
- ADA Surface Applied Truncated Domes Installation Instructions
†Cast-in-Place truncated domes tiles are designed for use when pouring fresh concrete. Our cast-in-place tiles feature a unique patented anchoring system that allows tiles to be easily replaced without any concrete demolition. See our two videos below.
Cast-In-Place Replaceable Truncated Domes Tiles†Resources:
- ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Available Colors
- ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Product
- ADA Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Feature
- ADA Truncated Domes Cast In Place Installation Instructions