For Wet Concrete Installation | Truncated Domes Tiles with Patented Remove and Replace Feature | Non-slip Surface | ADA and California Compliant Design, Materials, Sizes and Colors
Access Tile Tactile Systems are available in (7) sizes and (5) colors to fit your project-specific requirements. Use the Replaceable Cast in Place design shown on this page for new construction installations. Use the Surface Applied design for retrofit applications when installing on existing concrete.
Cast-in-Place Removable Truncated Domes Tiles - Features and Benefits
- Replaceable Open Ended Design ‐ Better Installations and Easy to Maintain
- State or the Art Engineered Composite Technology – Superior Performance
- Consistent 2.35” Dome Spacing when Tiles are Adjoined Side-by-Side or End-to-End – ADA Compliant
- Tamper Proof Stainless Steel Fastener Design with Nylon Anchors – Corrosion Resistant
- Diamond Grip™ Micro Prism Design – Enhanced Anti‐Slip Surface for Safety
- Preassembled Tek Anchor System – Lower Labor Costs
- Meet Any Project Requirement with our selection of (7) Standard Sizes and (5) Colors, Including 3-foot dimension sizes to meet California requirements (2' x 3', 3' x 4', 3' x 5')
- QC Approved and ASTM Tested ‐ Highest Material Standards
- Five Year Standard Warranty – Install With Confidence
Engineered Polymer Composite Replaceable Cast In Place Detectable/Tactile Warning Tiles - Product Innovations
- The Diamond Grip ™ Micro Prism Surface provides an anti‐slip surface.
- The open‐end Easy Cast ™ ribbed chevron underside channels air out from under the tile and enables a wet set installation in a matter of minutes.
- The tamper resistant anchoring hardware allows for easy access to remove for a life cycle maintenance strategy.
- The Engineered Composite Technology provides excellent Cost/Value.
- The 2.35” Dome Spacing is ADA Compliant and California Compliant.