Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 4'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 4' - Wet-Set Style for Installation in Wet Concrete
American Made Access Tiles Truncated Domes Distributed Nationwide by Truncated Domes Depot Always Ship Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Orders ship from New York, typically in 1-4 business days.
There are many options available when choosing the right truncated domes for your property. While these cast-in-place truncated domes are used for new construction where wet cement will be poured, projects with existing concrete surfaces may opt to use Surface Applied Tiles that can be applied to the surface of existing concrete.
This cast in place style of truncated domes tile has a unique two-part design allowing for quick and easy replacements of worn or damaged tiles over the years.
ADA Compliance Cast-in-Place Replaceable Truncated Domes - 2' x 4' Size
- Meets ADA Federal and State requirements with 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing
- 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter Truncated dome size and spacing meets all ADA Federal and State requirements
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Tiles can be adjoined either side-by-side or end-to-end with consistent dome spacing
- The wide dome configuration creates a smooth rolling transition for carts, strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
These tactile warning ground surface tiles are required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. This product is used to enable detecting the boundary between the street and the sidewalk and most new construction sites will require some sort of ADA compliant truncated domes to pass inspection. It is important to make sure that your architect, engineer, and compliance staff are aware of regulations when choosing the appropriate size, color, style and placement of your truncated domes. We always recommend getting in touch with your city accessibility officials to make sure you select the right product for your needs.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions