Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 2' X 3'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 3' - For Installation in Wet Concrete
Distributed Nationwide by Truncated Domes Depot, where every order Ships Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Made in America by Access Tiles. Orders ship from New York warehouse, usually in just 1-4 business days.
Note: This 2' x 3' size meets California state requirement for a minimum 3-foot dimension on truncated domes. We advise consulting with your local access compliance agency, and/or project inspector, before purchasing to be sure you select the correct style, size, and color truncated domes for your project. We have included a great deal of product description and information that can be easily forwarded by email for your inspector’s review and approval before you place an order.
This replaceable truncated domes product has been developed over 20 years of design, testing and manufacturing of tactile paving tiles. Installation of these ADA pads is easy and fast with no concrete demolition required, since they are applied when pouring fresh cement. The two-part replaceable tile feature of these truncated dome pads is industry leading with its simplicity of design allowing for fast and easy replacing of paving tiles in the field.
These cast in place truncated dome tiles will give many years of heavy-use service. The manufacturer has filed with the ADA/Dept. of Justice a warrantee that this product meets the five-year minimum service life required to be an ADA compliant truncated dome pad. Beyond five years, if and when tiles wear down and need replacing, the procedure is easy. The unique remove-and-replace feature allows for quick and easy replacement of only worn tiles, leaving intact pads in place.
New construction projects and new builds will want to utilize this wet cement or cast-in-place style of paving pads to bring the property into full ADA compliance. This wet-set truncated domes tile meets all Federal and California regulations for tactile warning ground indicators, from materials to dome size and spacing. Yet, some towns or cities may have local requirements. As one example, California requires the color for truncated domes pads be yellow for state-level compliance. But cities within California, as well as other states, may have different regulations or requirements.
ADA Compliant and California Compliant Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place and Replaceable Tiles
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
Property owners and managers needing to mount dome pads on dry, already in place concrete, have the option of our surface mounted/retro-fit domes. For truncated domes that can be applied to both concrete and asphalt surfaces, consider our self-adhesive truncated domes mats.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us