Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 2' x 3' - for Asphalt or Concrete
Truncated Domes Mats with Proprietary Power Bond Adhesive Technology - ADA Compliant - California Compliant - Install on Asphalt or Concrete Surfaces
These American Made ADA Truncated Domes are Shipped Free by Ground Services only. Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 days.
How do you install self-adhesive truncated domes mats? Easy as 1-2-3! One, Brush Off the Surface to remove dust and debris. Two: Peel off the back sheeting and place the ADA Mat down on the freshly cleaned surface being sure to smooth it out and remove any trapped air. Three: Use an ordinary paint brush to apply the moisture sealant (included with mats) along the perimeter/edges of the mat. And you're done!
Proven High Tech Adhesive and Materials Make These Self-Adhering Truncated Domes a Great Alternative to Old School Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles
- Self-adhesive truncated domes are the only product that will perform perfectly on asphalt surfaces, and they work just as well on concrete
- These tactile dome mats are pre-molded and made from fiber-reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement
- Wear-resistant, durable, with protective UV resins integrated in the material
- Power Bond adhesives technology allows for easy peel and stick installation
- An ADA Mat that is only 2mm thick? Yes! And that means Zero Trip Hazard as well as tightly integrated bonding with the surface mat is applied to
- Mats truncated domes have a diameter of .9" and are .2" in height
- American Designed and Made - 5 Year Warranty
California, ADA, and other states require each mat to have domes that have a consistent number and position. These mats are cut from continuous materials at the factory. To avoid cutting through the domes, there may be slight differences in the width and height of these mats. To make sure each mat has the required 16 truncated domes per length and 10 per width, a 2' x 3' mat may have an actual size of 23.5" x 35". The provided edge sealant can increase these dimensions by 1/4".
Want to make installation even more efficient? Use this roller tool to expertly and quickly smooth out self-adhesive ADA mats. Rollers are spaced to pass between truncated domes, allowing for easy removal of trapped air or air bubbles, smoothing down entire surface area of the mat so it is in complete contact with the surface.
- No drilling
- No anchoring hardware
- Lightweight mats are easily installed by a one person
- Flex in mats allows them to conform to slight irregularities on surface
- Fiber-reinforced cement "power bonds" to asphalt or concrete
- Can be cut with a heavy duty utility knife or construction shears. Instructions: Lay mat flat with domes faced up. Cut lines with a straight edge. We do not recommend radius cuts. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns if cut, used, or returned in any condition not suitable for resale.
- 5 Year Warranty. Guaranteed to meet the required ADA minimum of 5 years of service. Please follow installation instructions. Improper installation will void warranty.
- Installation temperatures must be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit and surface temperature must be above 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not install when rain is coming or if it is wet out.
- For any questions or concerns, we provide phone and email support. Contact us
- Please Note: Consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. While California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes other states or localities may not. There are also ADA regulations about contrast to be aware of when selecting colors: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us