Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 2' x 3' - ADA Compliant
Truncated Domes Surface Applied Tiles - 2' x 3' Size
Truncated Domes are only shipped via UPS Ground or Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York, typically in 1-4 business days.
Note regarding California compliance: This 2' x 3' size meets California requirements for a 3-foot dimension on truncated domes. California state calls for a minimum 3-foot dimension on truncated domes, and specifies the color of paving tiles be yellow when used on public property. Other states and the federal government do not have these requirements. We advise consulting with your local access compliance agency and/or inspector before purchasing. We have included a great deal of product description and information on this website that can be easily forwarded by email for your inspector’s review and approval before you place an order.
Truncated Domes Depot has a large assortment of styles, sizes, and colors for ADA pads and truncated domes. We want to give our customers options to most efficiently cover any area, as needed. These truncated dome tiles can be used on already in-place concrete surfaces.
ADA Compliant and California Title 24 Compliant - 2' x 3' Size Truncated Domes - Retro-Fit Style for Installing on Concrete Surfaces
- Anchoring hardware and adhesive included with product
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size meets ADA federal and state regs with 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter, and 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing
- Perimeter of tile is designed to for surface height transitions that eliminate trip hazard as required by ADA and OHSA requirements
- You can place multiple tiles side-by-side or end-to-end and the correct dome spacing and alignment will be maintained
- Superior slip resistance in wet and dry conditions
- Textured surface on bottom improves adhesive bond integration of tile to concrete surface
- Easy to Install with locations for applying the provided adhesive clearly indicated on the bottom of the tile, and pre-formed fastener locations, for fast, error-free installation.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us