Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 3' x 4' - for Asphalt or Concrete
Truncated Domes ADA Mats with Peel and Stick Technology - Install on Asphalt or Concrete Surfaces - Made in America to Meet All ADA and California Codes
These high-quality power bonding 3' x 4' ADA Truncated Domes Pads Ship Free by Ground Transport. Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 business days.
Installation is as Simple as 1-2-3: One: Brush Off the Surface to remove dust and debris. Two: Peel off the backing and place the ADA Mat down, smoothing out any trapped air. Three: Use a regular paintbrush to apply the included moisture sealant along the edges of the mat. That's It!
Proven Advanced Technology - These Fiber-Reinforced Cement ADA Mats
- These new-tech truncated domes mats not only work great on concrete surfaces, but are the ONLY ones that work on asphalt surfaces
- The tactile dome sheet is pre-molded and made from fiber-reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement. It is wear-resistant, flexible, and has protective UV resins
- These truncated domes mats use a proprietary "Powerbond" adhesive technology for easy peel and stick installation
- Self-adhesive mats are only 2mm thick with truncated domes that have a diameter of .9" and .2" in height
- Superior longevity and durability - 5 Year ADA Required Warranty
Note on Finished Dimensions
California, ADA, and other states require each mat to have domes that have a consistent number and position. These mats are cut from continuous materials at the factory. To avoid cutting through the domes, there may be slight differences in the width and height of these mats. To make sure each mat has the required 16 truncated domes per length and 10 per width, a 2' x 3' mat may have an actual size of 23.5" x 35". The provided edge sealant can increase these dimensions by 1/4".
Want to make installation even more effective and efficient? Have multiple mats to install? For a perfect installation every time, we recommend using this roller tool to expertly and quickly smooth out self-adhesive truncated domes mats. The roller allows for fast and full removal of any trapped air or air bubbles, and makes sure the full surface area of each adhesive mat is in tight contact with the surface it's mounted on. Properly installed mats allow the industrial adhesive to form ab integrated/inseparable bond with the surface delivering maximum performance and durability.
FAQs on Self-Adhesive ADA Mats
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions