Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 3' x 4' - ADA Compliant
Truncated Domes - Rigid Durable ADA Tiles - 3' x 4' Size - Installed on Concrete Surfaces
Truncated Domes Ship Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. This product ships from New York, typically in 1-4 business days.
Note: This 3' x 4' size is compliant with California regulations calling for a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes installations.
ADA Compliant and California Compliant 3' x4' Truncated Domes Tiles for Installation on Concrete Surfaces
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- Textured surface on bottom to allow optimum adhesive bond.
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation.
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. This 3' x 4' size truncated dome tile meets the California regulations. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes, please also be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
- Looking for truncated domes that can be installed on asphalt surfaces? Check out our Self-Adhesive Style Truncated Domes Mats
Tactile paving (also called truncated domes, detectable warnings, Tactile Ground Surface Indicators, detectable warning surfaces) are textured ground surface indicators used on ramps or stairs, beside train station platforms, and at sidewalk curb cutouts and along pedestrian paths of travel. These surface applied truncated domes assist pedestrians who are blind or have visual impairments, being detectible by cane and under foot. But these colorful ADA pads also warn the sighted, making them pay attention to changes in the surface or inherently dangerous areas, such as train platforms or sidewalks that are on a level with the street or vehicle driveways. Truncated domes are "an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirement in the current Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG) for the use of detecting the boundary between the sidewalk and the street." The surface applied dome pads, also called retrofit or dry set pads, allow you to bring your property into ADA compliance without the expense and hassle of removing dry concrete to pour fresh concrete and then install cast-in-place or wet-set tiles. In order to compliant with ADA laws the manufacturer’s of truncated domes must file a certificate with the ADA warranting their products will have a service life of a minimum of five years. All the paving tile products sold by ADA Sign Depot are manufactured by companies that have filed with the ADA warranty of meeting the minimum five-year service life.
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us