Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 1' x 1'
Cast-In-Place Replaceable Truncated Domes Tiles - 1' x 1' Size - Installed in Wet Concrete
Made in America - ADA compliant - Shipped Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. These replaceable tactile warning tiles ship in 1-4 business days from the New York warehouse.
The end result of more than 20 years of meticulous design and manufacturing by industry leading professionals, these truncated dome replaceable tiles are the best solution for installation on freshly poured concrete. There will be no need, many years down the road, to demolish and re-pour concrete, because the innovative anchoring hardware allows for a broken or worn tile to be removed, and a new tile put in it's place.
These cast in place truncated domes with their two-part replacement system are the choice for new builds and new construction projects. If your project calls for retro-fit truncated domes, rather than these cast in place tiles, we recommend either self-adhesive truncated domes, or traditional service mounted tiles, or flexible urethane pads which can all be applied to pre-existing cement. (Note: Only our self-adhesive style truncated dome mats can be applied to asphalt surfaces, as well as concrete surfaces.)
ADA Compliant Concrete Surface Mounted Truncated Domes
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions