Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 2'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tiles - 2' x 2' Size - Installs in Wet Cement
American Made Access Tiles are Distributed Nationally by Truncated Domes Depot with Free Ground Shipping. Please note: Due to size and weight, expedited air shipping is not available. Product typically ships in 1-4 business days from New York warehouse.
These high-quality replaceable truncated dome tiles offer superior performance and an extended lifetime of use. This product is made to meet exacting ADA specifications and is certified to last a minimum of five years with active use. All the products we sell, whether surface mounted (retro-fit), cast-in-place tiles, or self-adhesive truncated domes for asphalt or concrete, are from manufacturers who have met this regulation. Thanks to its industry leading design, when one of the replaceable truncated domes tiles becomes worn out, it is easy to replace it with a new tile. This allows virtually unlimited replacement and an extended lifetime for the product.
ADA Compliance Cast in Place Wet-Set Truncated Domes - 2' x 2' Size
- Measures 2.35" center to center and the in-line dome spacing meets federal and state requirements
- 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter truncated dome size and spacing
- When tiles are adjoined, dome spacing remains consistent either side-by-side or end-to-end
- Smooth transition for rolling items such as strollers, wheelchairs, and walkers is facilitated by wide in-line dome configuration
- Provides exceptional, anti-slip, diamond grip™ properties with micro texture design
Our product comes in multiple tile sizes and colors which allows you to select the size and color or mixture of sizes and colors that are best suited to cover each area in your project. We always recommend checking with your city accessibility officer before making a purchase in order to make sure that the products you purchase are up to code for your area.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us
Truncated Domes Installation Instructions