Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 3' x 5'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place Replaceable Tiles - 3' x 5' Size - For Installation in Wet Concrete
Minimum Order of (2) Tiles is Required.
Click this link to view our 3' x 5' size self-adhesive surface mounted truncated domes with no minimum order.
American Made by Access Tiles and Distributed Nationwide by Truncated Domes Depot, where Every Order Gets Free Shipping.
Truncated Domes are only shipped via UPS Ground or Freight to a business address. Expedited air shipping is not available. This product ships from New York warehouse, typically in 1-4 business days.
Note: This 3' x 5' size meets California requirement for 3-foot depth on truncated domes
For new construction or property upgrades where fresh concrete will be set, our cast in place ADA truncated domes are the best choice. These "wet-set" truncated dome paving tiles are applied directly to freshly poured wet cement. This allows for a long-lasting and strong bond between the cement and the tiles. The biggest advantage of this specific product is it's carefully designed two-piece construction which allows you to quickly and easily replace old worn out truncated dome panels without having to demolish concrete and re-pour cement. This method was developed over 20 years of testing by industry professionals and allows for an extended life for your safety pads with virtually unlimited replacement of the top panel when it is worn or damaged.
If your property already has concrete cured and in-place, we also offer surface mounted truncated domes.
California calls for a minimum of 3' depth in the dominant direction of travel for both publicly-owned and private property installations. While California requires yellow truncated domes for public properties, this rule can be over-ridden by the ADA contrast rule. Not all states have the same size and color requirements which is why it is important for you to check with your local officials to find out which product would be best for your area.
This 3' x 5' Size Replaceable Cast-in-Place Truncated Domes are ADA Compliant and California Title 24 Compliant:
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- This products is in compliance with all federal and California regulations but some cities have local laws and regulations so we do advise that you communicate with your local access compliance officials before purchasing any of our products.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us