Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 3' x 5' - for Asphalt or Concrete
ADA and California Compliant Truncated Domes Self-Adhesive Mats - 3' x 5' - Easy Installation on Concrete or Asphalt Surfaces
These ADA Truncated Domes Mats Ship Free by Ground Services. Expedited Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 business days.
Easy and Quick Installation! These Peel-and-Stick Truncated Domes work on Asphalt, as Well as Concrete Surfaces!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. One: Brush off the Surface. Two: Peel and Stick the ADA Mat, smoothing it flat so there is no trapped air. Three: Use a regular paintbrush to apply the provided moisture barrier edge sealant along the perimeter of the mat. You're done!
What Makes These High-Tech Truncated Domes ADA Mats Different from Standard Rigid-Style Truncated Domes?
- Made from polymer-modified fiber-reinforced flexible cement, the tactile dome sheet is pre-molded. It is flexible, has protective UV resins, and is wear-resistant.
- Not only do these truncated domes work great on concrete surfaces, but for asphalt surfaces this is the ONLY product we recommend
- For easy peel and stick installation our mats use a proprietary "PowerBond" industrial-strength adhesive technology.
- The base of the mat thickness is only 2mm thick, which presents Zero Trip Hazard
- ADA and CA and State compliant truncated domes height of .2" and a .9" diameter.
- Requires no drilling and no anchoring hardware. Optional roller for smoothing mats is available for purchase.
- Mats can be installed quickly and easily by a single person.
- Installation temperature must be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not install if it is wet out or if rain is coming.
- For retrofitting and new construction, these mats are cost effective.
- The ADA mats will conform to slight imperfections on surface, unlike rigid-style truncate domes tiles.
- Due to the unique fiber-reinforced cement, these ADA mats have superior longevity and durability.
- Mats can be cut with construction shears or a heavy duty utility knife. Instructions: with domes faced up, lay mat flat. With a straight edge cut edges. It is not recommended to make radius cuts. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns if used, cut, or returned in any non suitable condition for resale.
Want to make installation even more effective and efficient? Use this roller tool to expertly and quickly smooth out self-adhesive truncated domes mats, removing all trapped air or air bubbles, and guaranteeing a mat is in complete contact with the surface it's mounted on for maximum product performance and longevity.
- Please carefully follow installation instructions! There is no need to apply adhesive yourself, drill into the surface, and use anchoring bolts (required by standard rigid tiles) since the mat has "PowerBond" technology. However the provided instructions that come with your mats and included in this site must be correctly followed. We provide phone and email support for any questions or concerns.
- Please Note: Select your sizes according to local/state regulations. For example, a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes is required in California. When selecting colors, there are also contrast regulations: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall visually contrast with adjacent walking surfaces either dark-on-light, or light-on-dark.
Important Note on Finished Dimensions of 3' x 5' ADA Mats
Each ADA mat is required to have domes that have a consistent position and number according to ADA, California, and other states. At the factory, these mats are cut from continuous materials. There may be slight differences in the mat's height and width to avoid cutting through the domes. To ensure that each mat has the required 10 truncated domes per width and 16 truncated domes per length, the actual size of a 2' x 3' may actually be 23.5" x 35". The dimensions may increase dimensions by 1/4" due to the provided edge sealant.
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us