Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 1' x 1' - for Asphalt or Concrete
ADA Compliant Truncated Domes with Peel and Stick Technology - Surface Applied ADA Pads for Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
Easy to Install Peel-and-Stick Truncated Domes
Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-3 days.
It's a piece of cake: First, Brush Off the Surface to ensure a clean stick. Peel and place the ADA Mat in the freshly cleaned location. Smooth it Out and Use the Included edge sealant to Paint the Edges.
- These truncated domes not only work great on concrete surfaces, but are the ONLY ones that we recommend for asphalt surfaces.
- The tactile dome sheet is pre-molded and made from fiber-reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement. It is wear-resistant, flexible, and has protective UV resins.
- These ADA mats use a proprietary "Powerbond" technology for easy peel and stick installation.
- This is the only ADA mat that is only 2mm thick -- for zero trip hazard
- Truncated domes have a ADA and CA compliant diameter of .9" and .2" in height.
- Installation temperatures must be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit and surface temperature must be above 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not install when rain is coming or if it is wet out.
- Requires no special tools, drilling, or anchoring hardware.
- Mats are lightweight and can easily be installed by a single person with minimal preparation.
- Mats are cost effective for retrofitting and new construction.
- Conforms to slight irregularities on floor surface.
- Unique fiber-reinforced cement ADA mats have superior durability and longevity.
- ADA mats have superior durability and longevity due to unique fiber-reinforced cement.
- Can easily be cut with a heavy duty utility knife or construction shears. Instructions: Lay mat flat with domes faced up. Cut lines with a straight edge. We do not recommend radius cuts. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns if cut, used, or returned in any condition not suitable for resale.
- Please follow installation instructions carefully! The "Powerbond" technology does away with the need to apply adhesive yourself, drill into the surface, and use anchoring bolts required by standard rigid tiles. But the provided instructions from this website and included with your mats must be followed correctly. For any questions or concerns, we provide phone and email support.
- Please Note: Consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. For example, California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. There are also contrast regulations to be aware of when selecting colors: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
ADA compliant Self-Adhesive Pad
5 Year Warranty
Bonds Powerfully to Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
This ADA Pad Installs in Only Minutes
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us