Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 2' x 4' - for Asphalt or Concrete
Easy to Install ADA Compliant Peel and Stick Truncated Domes for Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
These 2' x 4' ADA Truncated Domes Ship Free by Ground Services only. Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 business days.
Who would have though installing truncated domes could be this fast and easy? Make sure the surface is clean. Peel the backing to expose the adhesive and smooth down the ADA mat. Paint the perimeter edges with the moisture sealant included with the mat. That's all it takes. You're done. Next!
This pre-molded truncated domes mat is composed of polymer-modified fiber-reinforced flexible cement with UV resistance. Easy to install in just minutes. These mats are lightweight and easy to handle. There are no special tools required to install these mats. The only truncated domes mat we know of that performs on both asphalt surfaces and concrete surfaces.
ADA Tactile Truncated Domes Self-Adhesive Mats - 2' x 4' Size
- Moisture Sealant for Perimeter Edge is Included with ADA Pads
- No Anchoring Hardware Required
- Integrated with the mat is a proprietary peel and stick technology known as "PowerBond".
- These truncated domes not only work great on concrete surfaces, but are the ONLY ones we recommend for installing on asphalt surfaces.
- These ADA Mats are only 2mm thick for Zero Trip Hazard - with truncated domes 0.9 inch in diameter by 0.2 inch high.
- Only apply when temperature is above 45 degrees Fahrenheit or when surface temperature is above 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Please read and follow all installation instructions carefully! We Provide phone and email support for any customer with questions about the installation of our products.
- Note: ADA, California, and other state regulations require each mat to have the same position and number of domes. This can lead to slight variations in our product. Also, the provided edge sealant can increase mat dimensions. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes/colors accordingly.
- This ADA Pad meets all ADA requirements including the Required 5 Year Warranty
So you want to make installation even more effective and efficient? Just order this roller tool. Using the roller is a simple way to expertly and quickly smooth out self-adhesive truncated domes mats. It removes air bubbles trapped under the mat. The tight smooth contact of mat to surface achieves perfect installation with maximum performance and longevity.
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us