Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 2' x 5' - for Asphalt or Concrete
ADA Truncated Domes Mats Using Peel and Stick Power Bond Adhesive Technology - ADA Compliant - Surface Mount on Concrete or Asphalt Surfaces
These ADA Truncated Domes Pads Ship Free by Ground Services only. Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 business days.
It's super simple to install our self-adhesive truncated domes. First, thoroughly clean off the surface brushing away any dirt or debris. Next, peel off the back sheeting and place the adhesive side of the ADA mat down, being sure to flatten it smooth to remove any trapped air. Then, using a regular paint brush, apply the provided moisture sealant along the perimeter edge of the mat, using an upward stroke of the brush. That's all there is to It!
Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes Mats for Asphalt or Concrete Surfaces
- These truncated domes are the only product we recommend for installing on asphalt surfaces. And they work equally well on concrete surfaces.
- Our mats use a proprietary "Power Bond" adhesion technology for easy installation
- Base of mats is only 2mm thick presenting a zero trip hazard
- ADA, California and State compliant truncated domes height of .2" and a .9" diameter.
- These mats are long lasting, heavy duty, and have an ultra strong adhesive to ensure a lasting bond.
- This pad install in only minutes: Join the professional crews that are switching from traditional surface mounted and wet concrete cast-in-place ADA tiles to these new ADA compliant surface mound mats.
- The product is an ADA compliant patterned mat with a high contrast, low profile, slip-resistant surface. The product meets ADA guidelines for ADAAG section 4.29.2 ADA compliant truncated-domes tactile warning system for pavement.
- Compliance Notes: Consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. (For example, in California, a 3' x 5' size mat (not this 2' x 5' size) would be used to meet the state's required minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes.) There are also contrast regulations to be aware of when selecting colors: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
- For even easier installation, use this Truncated Domes Roller for efficiently rolling out any air bubbles and ensuring the entire mat is in full contact with the surface it is mounted on, ensuring the perfect installation
A Note on Finished Dimensions Individual mats are cut from continuous material in the factory. ADA and California and other state regulations require each mat to have the same number and position of domes. This can lead to slight variations in the overall width or length of the individual mats, to prevent cutting through any of the domes. E.g., to insure each mat has the required 16 truncated domes per length and 10 truncated domes per width, the finished size of a 2' x 3' mat may measure 23.5" x 35". Floating up 1/4" of the provided edge sealant can also increase final mat dimensions.
Want to make installation even more effective and efficient? Use this roller tool to expertly and quickly smooth out self-adhesive truncated domes mats, removing all trapped air or air bubbles, and guaranteeing a mat is in complete contact with the surface it's mounted on for maximum product performance and longevity.
Installation temperatures must be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit and surface temperature must be above 20 degrees Fahrenheit Do not install when rain is coming or if it is wet out
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us