Self-Adhesive ADA Truncated Domes - 2' x 2' - for Asphalt or Concrete
ADA Compliant Peel and Stick Adhesive Truncated Domes - ADA Pads That Work on Asphalt and Concrete Surfaces
These ADA Truncated Domes Pads Ship Free by Ground Services only. Air shipping is not available. Product ships from Southern California, typically in 1-4 business days.
It's Easy, It's Fast: First, Clean Off the Surface to ensure adhesive mat has full contact with the asphalt or concrete surface. Peel off the protective backing and place the ADA Mat with a rolling motion to force out any air trapped under the mat. Use a roller or walk thoroughly over the mat's surface to remove any air bubbles. Paint the edges of the mat using the provided moisture sealant after the mat has been smoothed out. That's all there is to It!
Our ADA mats use a proprietary peel and stick adhesive called "Power Bond." Our mats are only 2mm thick and have truncated domes that have a height of .2" and a diameter of .9" in. Our mats can be cut easily with construction shears, or with a heavy duty utility knife. Our mats will conform to slight irregularities on surfaces. These mates require no special tools to install. They are cost effective and perfect for new construction or retrofitting. These mats are installed in short period of time.
2' x 2' ADA Truncated Domes Mats for Concrete or Asphalt Surface Mounting
- Finally! ADA truncated domes that not only work great on concrete surfaces, but great on asphalt surfaces, too!
- The tactile dome sheet is made from fiber reinforced polymer-modified flexible cement and pre-molded. It is flexible, wear resistant and has protective UV resins.
- Installation temperatures must be above 45 degrees Fahrenheit and surface temperature must be above 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not install if it is wet, or if it will rain.
- Please carefully follow install instructions provided with each shipment
5 Year Warranty guaranteed to meet the minimum 5 years of service required by the ADA.
Please Note: Consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. For example, California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. There are also contrast regulations to be aware of when selecting colors: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us