Truncated Domes Cast-in-Place (Wet Concrete) Replaceable Tiles - 3' x 4'
Truncated Domes Cast-In-Place (Wet Cement) Replaceable Tiles - 3' x 4'
Made in America Access Tiles are Distributed Nationwide by Truncated Domes Depot Where Every Order Gets Free Shipping by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York warehouse, typically in 1-4 business days.
The result of over 20 years of testing and manufacturing, these replaceable truncated dome tiles are one-of-a-kind. The ingenious two piece design (tile, and anchoring system) allows fast and easy replacing of damaged paving tiles out in the field. This allows for virtually unlimited replacement whenever needed. No demolition of any kind is required to install this product since it is applied to fresh cement, and replacing tiles is done without having to remove the anchoring system.
If you need truncated domes for previous construction we recommend either Self-Adhesive ADA Pads or Surface Applied Tiles. These Truncated Domes are best suited for new construction and new builds where fresh cement will be poured.
This product meets the five-year minimum service life which is required in order for it to be an ADA compliance truncated dome tile. The great thing about this product is that even after five years it is easy to remove and replace worn out pads. All of our truncated dome products meet federal and California regulations for tactile paving ground indicators including dome size and spacing.
ADA Compliant and California Title 24 Compliant 3' x 4' Size - Truncated Domes for Wet Cement Installation
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing is compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- High density, diamond grip™ pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions.
- We recommend consulting with your project inspector and/or with your local accessibility agency before purchasing ADA products. Your city may have special requirements so it is always good to double check before making a purchase.
Cast-In-Place Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us