Truncated Domes - Flexible Urethane ADA Pads - 2' x 2'
Surface Mounted - ADA Compliant Urethane Truncated Dome Pads
Made in America by UltraTech - Distributed Nationwide by Truncated Domes Depot -- Minimum Order: 2 Pads
These Flexible Truncated Domes ADA Pads are only shipped by our Free Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from Florida, typically in 1-4
American Made and ADA Compliant Flexible truncated dome bump pads are a great option for irregularly shaped surfaces or slight inclines because of their bendable nature. Another great feature is that these ADA compliant truncated dome pads can be cut with a power saw virtually anywhere. This makes it easy to get a perfect fit wherever you need to apply them.
This truncated dome pads product has excellent slip resistant ratings as well as a life expectancy longer than 5 years, which exceeds the minimum that is required by ADA law. They are also hard enough to meet audible detection requirements while being resilient against years of wear and tear.
Searching for truncated domes that can be installed on asphalt? See our Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes Mats for both Concrete and Asphalt.
ADA truncated dome pads are a tactile warning system for the visually impaired which can be detected underfoot or with a long cane. There used to alert people as they approach hazardous drop-offs or street crossings. Truncated Dome tactile pads are required in America by the Americans with Disabilities Act. The raised pattern of domes can protect against slipping as well as alert people when approaching a drop off or street crossing. We recommend checking with your local ADA Compliance officer before purchasing any of our products, to make sure you make the right selection.
Flexible Urethane Truncated Domes Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us