Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 2' x 2' - ADA Compliant
Truncated Domes ADA Tiles - 2' x 2' - Install on Concrete Surfaces
These Truncated Domes Ship Free by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Product ships from New York warehouse, typically in 1-4 business days.
These truncated dome tiles come in 7 sizes and 5 colors and are used to increase safety for visually impaired and blind pedestrians in compliance with ADA federal, state, and local municipality access and building codes. The unique shape and spacing of tactile truncated domes alerts pedestrians of ground-level changes and drop-offs as well as provides an audible sound response to tactile use of canes. All truncated dome products on our site meet all ADA requirements including a five-year minimum lifespan warranty. To be certain the sizes, colors, and style and truncated domes selected will pass inspection for your specific project, we recommend consulting with your local accessibility officer or inspector before ordering. This way you can be sure that the product you select will meet pass inspection, as the layout of every environment and project is unique.
- All needed anchoring hardware and adhesive is included
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA requirements for surface height transition.
- Fully complies with all ADA and OHSA requirements for surface height transitions to eliminate trip hazards
- 2.35" center-to-center, in-line dome spacing meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size and spacing compliant with ADA Federal and State requirements, 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Consistent dome spacing when tiles are adjoined (side-by-side or end-to-end)
- Wide in-line dome configuration facilitates a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs and walkers
- Exceptional slip resistance in wet and dry conditions
- Textured surface on bottom of tile allows for optimum adhesive integration with surface
- Adhesive location identified on underside of tile for easy, error-free installation
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable fast installation. Color-matched anchoring hardware is supplied with tile.
- NOTE: California requires a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse.
NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services to a Business Address. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us