Truncated Domes Tiles for Concrete Surfaces - 3' x 5' - ADA Compliant
Surface Mount Tiles ship in 1-4 business days from NY
Truncated Domes Tiles - Fast Installation on Concrete Surfaces - ADA and California Compliant 3' x 5' Size
Truncated Domes are only shipped via UPS Ground or Freight. Expedited air shipping is not available. This product ships from New York warehouse, typically in 1-4 business days.
Note: This 3' x 5' size meets California requirement for 3-foot depth on truncated domes
Recently, the Americans With Disabilities Act made quite a few updates to rules and regulations concerning tactile ground surface indicators. You may well have noticed more truncated dome products being installed around your city as businesses come into compliance with the new regulations. Truncated dome tiles are a specific color and texture which indicates changes in the ground surface level for those who are blind or visually disabled. They are often installed on wheelchair access ramps, sidewalks, train platforms, and on curb cutouts. These tactile domes are not only useful for those who are blind and visually impaired but can also be used to increase safety for everyone.
These American Made ADA compliant truncated dome tiles are available in many sizes as well as assorted colors so that you may select the best fit for your property, keeping in mind the ADA color contrast rule (the color of installed domes must contrast with the immediate surface).
If you are planning a new build or new construction you can utilize our cast-in-place truncated domes. If you need to apply truncated dome pads to an irregular pre-hardened surface, flexible urethane ADA truncated domes pads might be the right choice for you. Another great option for pre-existing properties with parking lots would be our truncated dome self-adhesive mats for installation on asphalt. Whatever product you choose, all products sold by Truncated Domes Depot are from American manufacturers with ADA warranties of meeting all requirements for ADA truncated domes.
ADA Compliant and California Compliant 3 'x 5' Truncated Domes - Retro-Fit/Surface Mount on Concrete
- in-line dome spacing of 2.35" center-to-center meets ADA Federal and State requirements
- Truncated dome size both ADA Federal and State compliant 0.9" base and 0.45" top diameter
- Perimeter of tile is designed to meet ADA/OSHA requirements for surface height transition in order to prevent trip hazard
- Access Tiles include dome spacing design so that when tiles are adjoined (installed side-by-side or end-to-end) the compliant dome spacing is maintained
- Widely spaced in-line domes facilitate a smooth rolling transition for strollers, wheelchairs, shopping carts, and walkers
- High density, diamond grip pyramid micro texture designed for exceptional slip resistance in wet as well as dry conditions
- Textured surface on bottom is to allow for optimum adhesive bond with surface
- Adhesive locations are identified on the underside of the tile to make easy, error-free application of supplied adhesive
- Pre-formed fastener locations enable error-free installation and the supplied color-matched anchoring hardware provides attractive, professional appearance
- NOTE: This 3' x 5' size truncated domes tile meets California requirement for a minimum 3-foot depth for truncated domes. Please consult your local/state regulations and select your sizes accordingly. When selecting colors of truncated domes be aware of the contrast regulation: Detectable Warning Surfaces shall contrast visually with adjacent walking surfaces either light-on-dark, or dark-on-light.
Surface Applied Paving Tile Resources:
Every Order from Truncated Domes Depot Gets Free Shipping
High Quality | American Made | ADA/California Compliant
Our American Designed and Manufactured Truncated Domes and ADA Pads typically ship in 1-4 business days from warehouses in California, New York, or Florida, depending on the product(s) ordered. Each product page shows the location of the shipping warehouse. NOTE: Due to their size, weight, and UPS/FedEx considering certain industrial adhesives as hazardous materials, truncated domes can only be shipped by Ground Services. Expedited air shipping is not available. Larger orders are shipped free by LTL freight truck services.
- Self-Adhesive Truncated Domes ship from CA in 1-4 business days.
- Surface Mount Truncated Domes Tiles and Cast-in-Place Tiles ship from NY in 1-4 business days
- Flexible Urethane ADA Pads ship from FL in 1-4 business days
- You can view/download installation instructions on our site. We also include relevant product instructions with every shipment.
- As soon as your order is received, we will advise you by email within 24 hours on the scheduled shipping date for your order. Tracking numbers/shipping carrier information is emailed to you within 24 hours of shipment.
- All orders ship by ground/surface transport. Smaller orders may ship by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Larger orders will ship by LTL freight truck. Due to the large size and heavy weight of truncated domes products, expedited shipping by air is not available.
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping dates for you based on the availability of your items, and updated you by email.
- Depending on inventory levels of selected styles, colors, and sizes, larger orders may take longer to ship. We will always advise you of the target ship date.
- Will-call Pickups are Not Available. All orders are shipped, often from multiple locations, depending on the products ordered. Each product page shows the typical time to ship that product. We email tracking information when we schedule shipment and each time we make a shipment, so you will know the item is on the way, and when to expect delivery.
- Have questions? Need a Quote or Free Consultation? Please contact us